1 T olive oil
1 red pepper, sliced thinly
4 cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
1/2 C frozen peas
3-4 T cream cheese
2 T sour cream
- Place onions in a shallow sauce pan with olive oil and saute on medium until softened.
- Continue to cook covered over low heat for several minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the onions are caramelized, add the peppers and garlic and continue cooking until softened.
- Add the frozen peas and cook until heated through.
- Stirr in cream cheese and sour cream and stir until everything is coated.
- Serve atop freshly cooked pasta.