2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 onions, thinly sliced
3 small firm pears, cored and sliced
1 red pepper, diced
1/2 C cashews (unsalted)
feta cheese, crumbled
grated cheese (edam is nice)
1/2 batch of Miranda's pizza dough recipe
- Prepare pizza dough recipe and set aside to rise.
- Add the garlic to the olive oil and set aside.
- Saute onions in a dash of oil until very soft (15-20 minutes). For last 5 minutes, add sliced pears. Set aside.
- Once dough has risen, divide into three and roll each into long rectangles.
- Brush with the garlic oil mixture. Arrange peppers, nuts, pears and onions and top with the two cheeses.
- Bake in hot oven for 12-15 minutes or until nicely browned on top.